Custom Shower Enclosures
Bowling Green Glass designs and installs custom tub and shower enclosures to fit any space, creating the most aesthetically pleasing and functional shower systems. We offer personalized support to assist you in creating a custom shower enclosure that will best suit your needs; from single door to complex configurations, using 3/8″ or 1/2″ thick glass. For customers who may not require custom design, Bowling Green Glass also offers a wide selection of standard shower doors in a variety of sizes and styles. Choose from clear glass, decorative pattern or colored glass options.
To add an extra level of personalization to either a custom or standard shower, Bowling Green Glass offers glass etching. An etched design can make your shower glass the focal point of your bathroom while offering a great way to better express yourself in your home. Call us today to set up a meeting with our in-house artist to help create the design that best suits your life.
- Frameless In-Line Units
- Single Shower Doors (Sliding and Swinging)
- Corner/90° Units
- Neo-Angle/Custom Units
- Standard Heights: Up to 108″ tall
When you call us, make sure to ask about the glass surface protection system, which repels water and oils from your shower doors.
Recent Shower Projects
- "They’re all great to deal with. They are very knowledgeable. If we ever need them to come to the job site, I can always count on them being there. The pricing is good also. We really cannot say enough good about them."Jeff Wheely - Coates Construction
- "We have used Jim French’s company, Bowling Green Glass for over 20 projects, and speak highly of their knowledge in the glass industry. They deliver quality products with good craftsmanship."Tim VanMeter - IKON Construction
- “The staff at Bowling Green Glass is knowledgeable and helped me select the best product.”Fecila P. – Bowling Green, KY
- “Our team was very satisfied with the way you handled all of the glazing details on the Holy Spirit Catholic Church. We appreciate the superior effort and leadership demonstrated on the project by your project manager and the crew at Bowling Green Glass.”Joe Meyer – Scott, Murphy & Daniel