At Bowling Green Glass,
Our experienced professional staff understands the complexities of the glazing industry. Our project managers can assist you with product recommendations, while working within the budget and time constraints. As a contractor or architect, errors on the job cost you both money and time; therefore, choosing a commercial glazing company with over 65 years of projects under our belts is a smart business decision.
Commercial contracting is the majority of our business. We offer the following services:
- Product consultation and recommendations
- Cost analysis and budgeting
- Post project service and support
- Structural and thermal calculations
- Professional engineering
- Computer estimating and drafting
Bowling Green Glass is a valuable resource for projects of all sizes: curtainwalls, entrances, glass and translucent skylights, storefronts, insulated glass units and window replacements.
- "We have used Jim French’s company, Bowling Green Glass for over 20 projects, and speak highly of their knowledge in the glass industry. They deliver quality products with good craftsmanship."Tim VanMeter - IKON Construction
- “The staff at Bowling Green Glass is knowledgeable and helped me select the best product.”Fecila P. – Bowling Green, KY
- “Our team was very satisfied with the way you handled all of the glazing details on the Holy Spirit Catholic Church. We appreciate the superior effort and leadership demonstrated on the project by your project manager and the crew at Bowling Green Glass.”Joe Meyer – Scott, Murphy & Daniel
- "They’re all great to deal with. They are very knowledgeable. If we ever need them to come to the job site, I can always count on them being there. The pricing is good also. We really cannot say enough good about them."Jeff Wheely - Coates Construction