BG Glass Custom Etching
Etching is created by applying a design to glass or mirror and using an abrasive under high pressure to imprint the design into the glass. The etching process can be done on almost any type of glass: annealed, laminated, mirrored or tempered. Recently, Bowling Green Glass has also added the ability to glue-chip glass, a process which leaves the glass with a “winter frost” look. Visit our showroom for examples of etching and glue-chipping.
Our artist meets with each client and creates the perfect design for each. Anything that can be printed can be etched. Call us today to set up a meeting with our artist to create the perfect design for your etching needs.
Because the process is so versatile, we can create etched:
- Glass Cabinet Doors
- Wall Decor
- Glass Awards
- Christmas Ornaments
- Personalized Drinkware
- Perfect Gifts for Every Occasion
- "They’re all great to deal with. They are very knowledgeable. If we ever need them to come to the job site, I can always count on them being there. The pricing is good also. We really cannot say enough good about them."Jeff Wheely - Coates Construction
- “Our team was very satisfied with the way you handled all of the glazing details on the Holy Spirit Catholic Church. We appreciate the superior effort and leadership demonstrated on the project by your project manager and the crew at Bowling Green Glass.”Joe Meyer – Scott, Murphy & Daniel
- “The staff at Bowling Green Glass is knowledgeable and helped me select the best product.”Fecila P. – Bowling Green, KY
- "We have used Jim French’s company, Bowling Green Glass for over 20 projects, and speak highly of their knowledge in the glass industry. They deliver quality products with good craftsmanship."Tim VanMeter - IKON Construction